“The truth is, writing is this: hard and boring and occasionally great but usually not. Even I have lied about writing. I have told people that writing this book has been like...
- Using Pencil’s ‘Request New Version’ Tool for Dynamic Editing
- You Need To Promote Diversity In Publishing – Here’s How and Why
- Top 10+ Online Writing Communities For Aspiring Authors
- What Will Reading Habits Look Like In A Post-Pandemic World?
- Here’s How & Why You Need To Write Diverse Characters
- 7 Common Mistakes that Every First Time Writer Needs to Avoid
- The Ultimate Guide To Select Your Book Title
- 10 Best Book Cover Design Tips For Your Book
- How To Edit A Book: Tips For Self-Editing A Book
- First Draft To A Book: The Journey of an Idea